19 Proverbs about Spends
1. He that spends more than he is worth spins a rope for his own neck.
2. The niggard spends as much as he who is liberal, and in the end more.
3. He spends the happiest life who knows nothing.
4. He who has four and spends five, has no need of a purse.
5. He who buys and sells does not feel what he spends.
6. He who has got four and spends five, has no occasion for a purse.
7. He who spends more than he should Shall not have to spend when he would.
8. A well educated man always has a kind word to say about the place where he spends the night.
9. When the husband earns well, the wife spends well.
10. He who spends a night with a chicken will cackle in the morning.