273 Proverbs about Something
1. A fool may chance to put something into a wise man's head.
2. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for something.
3. A man never becomes an orator if he has something to say.
4. A fine girl and a tattered gown always find something to hook the them.
5. Ill-luck is good for something.
6. It is not enough to have cabbage, one must have something to grease it.
7. Nothing is done while something remains undone.
8. Something is better than nothing.
9. To want to forget something is to remember it.
10. When a cow is lost it is something to recover its tail, were it only to make a handle for one's door.