222 Proverbs about Someone
1. Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your way.
2. If you don't have a plan for yourself, you'll be a part of someone else's.
3. Don't set sail on someone else's star.
4. Call someone your lord and he'll sell you in the slave market.
5. With someone holding nothing but trumps it is impossible to play cards.
6. A lucky person is someone who plants pebbles and harvests potatoes.
7. If someone sweats for you, you change his shirt.
8. If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If he betrays you twice, it's your fault.
9. If the hours are long enough and the pay is short enough, someone will say it's women's work.
10. He can't see the beam in his own, but he's looking for an eyelash in someone else's.