14 Proverbs about Snakes
1. Look before you leap, For snakes among sweet flowers do creep.
2. Snakes turn milk into poison.
3. He who wants to be a dragon must eat many little snakes.
4. Snakes prefer to hide under flowers.
5. If an eel is with fish, he shows his tail; if he is with snakes, he shows his head.
6. Marriage is a sack full of ninety-nine snakes and one eel.
7. Ropes that are too long become snakes.
8. Little snakes need to grow in hiding.
9. he has eaten so many snakes that has become a viper.
10. Beat the grass to frighten the snakes.