77 Proverbs about Sign
1. Meaningless laughter is a sign of ill-breeding.
2. Good wine needs no sign.
3. There is no such thing as an insignificant enemy.
4. Who wives for a dower, resigns his own power.
5. Do not despise an insignificant enemy, nor a slight wound.
6. What signifies the barking of a dog that don't bite?
7. Gray hair is a sign of age, not wisdom.
8. Continual cheerfulness is a sign of wisdom.
9. He that is kinder than he was wont hath a design upon thee.
10. If my shirt knew my design, I'd burn it.