57 Proverbs about Sight
1. I am just as good as you are, and a damned sight better.
2. A man profits more by the sight of an idiot than by the orations of the learned.
3. Once bitten by a snake, he is scared all his life at the mere sight of a rope.
4. Foresight could make wise men of Durraman's donkeys.
5. He must have keen eyes that would know a maid at sight.
6. Absence is a foe to love; out of sight out of mind.
7. It is in vain to lay a net in sight of the birds.
8. You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
9. In vain the net is spread in the sight of the bird.
10. We should trust more to our eyesight than to our ears.