10 Proverbs about Shorn
1. He who goes to collect wool may come back shorn.
2. Many go out for wool, and come home shorn.
3. Providence tempers the wind to the shorn lamb.
4. The deceived sheep that went for wool and came back shorn.
5. Many a sheep goes out woolly and comes home shorn.
6. The cow is milked, not the ox; the sheep is shorn, not the horse.
7. Such is the fate of the sheep: either shorn or roasted.
8. As the sheep are shorn, the lambs shiver.
9. All the Corn in the Country is not shorn by the Kempers.
10. A the con's no shorn by kempers.