58 Proverbs about Shop
1. Don't open a shop unless you like to smile.
2. Priests return to the temple, merchants to the shop.
3. To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art.
4. A dog may look at a bishop.
5. From bishop to turn miller.
6. Golden bishop, wooden crosier; wooden bishop, golden crosier.
7. Different fields, different grasshoppers; different seas, different fish.
8. Every shop has its trick.
9. The customers are known to the shopkeepers.
10. The grasshopper is dear to the grasshopper, the ant loves the ant.