68 Proverbs about Shoot / Page 3
21. To talk without thinking is to shoot without aiming.
22. If you would shoot a general, shoot his horse first.
23. Do not scare the birds you are going to shoot.
24. The more shoots, the more leaves.
25. The more shoots, the more leaves.
26. To bend a bamboo, start when it is a shoot.
27. You can best shoot an eagle with an arrow made from its own feathers.
28. If I had a dog as daft, I would shoot him.
29. When you shoot a zebra in the black stripe, the white dies too; shoot it in the white and the black dies too.
30. Frivolous talk is like shooting without aiming.