188 Proverbs about Says
1. The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.
2. A diplomat must always think twice before he says nothing.
3. A man can't do more than he can do. What says Don Ferdinando?
4. The frying-pan says to the kettle, "Avaunt, black brows!"
5. No melon-peddler cries: Bitter melons. No wine-dealer says: Sour wine.
6. A man who wants to drown his dog says he is mad.
7. Every one says: My right is good.
8. The fox says of the mulberries when he cannot get at them; they are not good at all.
9. The law says what the king pleases.
10. When the devil says his paternosters he means to cheat you.