240 Proverbs about River / Page 23
221. Bucket wid hole a battam have no business a riverside.
222. The camel driver has his plans and the camel has his.
223. The driver of an ass must by necessity know its wind.
224. A little rain each day will fill the rivers to overflowing.
225. Big rivers are made out of many small brooks.
226. Time runs like the river current.
227. You can take the ox to the river, but begging it won't make it drink.
228. One man cut the bund/barrage, and a thousand people fell into the river.
229. Death rides with the drinking driver.
230. Little brooks make great rivers.