72 Proverbs about Riches
1. Riches add to the house, virtues to the man.
2. Riches: a dream in the night; fame: a gull floating on water.
3. He who gets out of debt enriches himself.
4. Nobility is nothing but ancient riches, and money is the world's idol.
5. Riches run after the rich, and poverty runs after the poor.
6. Riches serve a wise man, but command a fool.
7. The richest man carries nothing away with him but a shroud.
8. Riches abuse them who know not how to use them.
9. Riches cause arrogance; poverty, meekness.
10. Having a good discussion is like having riches.