72 Proverbs about Riches / Page 2
11. Rags to riches to rags.
12. Riches too increase, and the maddening craving for gold, So that men ever seek for more, that they may have the most.
13. Fortune enriches or tramples on us at her will.
14. Riches fall not always to the lot of the most deserving.
15. In the report, of riches and goodness always bate one half.
16. The more riches a fool hath, the greater fool he is.
17. Children are the riches of the poor.
18. Enough is great riches.
19. He that keeps out of harm's way will gather goodly riches.
20. Riches and favour go before wisdom and art.