10 Proverbs about Removes
1. The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
2. One is never so rich as when one removes.
3. The sight of books removes sorrows from the heart.
4. Reading books removes sorrows from the heart.
5. An ungrateful son is a wart on his father's nose -- he leaves it, it's ugly, he removes it, it hurts.
6. A mouse that removes the palm-nut that turns out to be the bait of a trap, would already have known that the palm-nut does not ripen on the ground.
7. He removes the baptismal water from somebody.
8. When many trees fall on top of one another, a wise man removes the one on top first.
9. The sight of books removes sorrow from the heart.
10. The Foolish Old Man Removes a Mountain.