33 Proverbs about Rejoice
1. When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
2. Do not rejoice over what has not yet happened.
3. Rejoiced in youth, repented in age.
4. He is well constituted who grieves not for what he has not, and rejoices for what he has.
5. Every man rejoices in his peculiar study.
6. Rejoice with those that do rejoice.
7. Virtue and valour rejoice in being put to the test.
8. It's a poor heart that never rejoices.
9. Rejoice in little, shun what is extreme; the ship rides safest in a little stream.
10. "Rejoice not at thine enemy's fall"--but don't rush to pick his up, either.