25 Proverbs about Rarely
1. A good resolution is like an old horse, which is often saddled but rarely ridden.
2. Visit rarely, and you will be more loved.
3. With houses and gold, men are rarely bold.
4. A gadding girl is rarely coy.
5. Late repentance is rarely sincere.
6. Old men's children are rarely of good constitution.
7. The intemperate die young, and rarely en joy old age.
8. What the eye rarely sees, the heart soon despises.
9. Fortune rarely brings good or evil singly.
10. Physicians rarely take medicine.