61 Proverbs about Possible / Page 5
41. With God all things are possible.
42. All things are possible with god.
43. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.
44. God does not ask to withstand more than is possible.
45. All things were once impossible.
46. When there is trust, no proof is necessary. when there is none, no proof is possible.
47. To love and be wise is impossible.
48. Only two relationships are possible - to be a friend or to be an enemy.
49. No one can bind himself to perform the impossible.
50. The rabbit has a saying which goes: 'if you were born a male then you are given impossible tasks.'