13 Proverbs about Perhaps
1. Perhaps you do not understand me because you do not love me.
2. Perhaps you will soon find another, and a fairer, lover.
3. I broke my leg, perhaps for my good.
4. A slip of the foot may soon be recovered; but that of the tongue perhaps never.
5. Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps the singing bird will come.
6. The thief makes perhaps one mistake; those he stole from made a hundred.
7. Perhaps you will eat a whole elephant and nothing gets stuck in your throat, and then you eat a fish and a bone gets stuck in your throat.
8. It is not the things in the soup that I am afraid of but perhaps the person I am eating with.
9. Those who think there too big to do little things are perhaps to small to do big things.
10. Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones smile down to let us know that they are happy.