17 Proverbs about Pebble
1. A diamond with a flaw is worth more than a pebble without imperfections.
2. A fine quotation is a diamond on the finger of a man of wit, and a pebble in the hand of a fool.
3. A lucky person is someone who plants pebbles and harvests potatoes.
4. The pebble in the brook secretly thinks itself a precious stone.
5. For a voracious beast pebbles in his feed.
6. One finger can't lift a pebble.
7. Your friend chooses pebbles for you and your enemy counts your faults.
8. The pebble comes from the mountain.
9. One finger can't lift a pebble.
10. One pebble doesn't make a floor.