23 Proverbs about Passing
1. Listen to all, plucking a feather from every passing goose, but, follow no one absolutely.
2. Lower your head modestly while passing, and you will harvest bananas.
3. The hour is passing.
4. The passing hour is sometimes a mother, sometimes a stepmother.
5. In taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior.
6. Where there is a hippopotamus, be careful when passing with a pirogue.
7. Youth is a kind of illness cured only by the passing years.
8. A man of high principles is someone who can watch a chess game without passing comment.
9. We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
10. Time is a river of passing events -- a rushing torrent.