22 Proverbs about Occasion
1. He who caresses thee more than the occasion justifies, has either deceived thee or intends it.
2. There is no occasion for priests to marry, while peasants have wives.
3. Death is never at a loss for occasions.
4. He is not a thorough wise man who cannot play the fool on occasion.
5. He is not a wise man who cannot play the fool on occasions.
6. He is wise, who suits himself to the occasion.
7. Nothing can exist long without occasional rest.
8. He who has got four and spends five, has no occasion for a purse.
9. Courage mounteth with occasion.
10. The first occasion offered quickly take, lest thou repine at what thou didst forsake.