76 Proverbs about Nine
1. Whoever tells the truth is chased out of nine villages.
2. It takes nine months to have a baby, no matter how many people you put on the job.
3. Among ten matchmakers only nine will lie.
4. A stitch in time saves nine.
5. Nine tailors make a man.
6. Parsley seed goes nine times to the Devil.
7. Possession is nine points of the law.
8. Possession is nine tenths of the law.
9. To rise at five, dine at nine, sup at five, go to bed at nine, makes a man live to ninety-nine.
10. A cat has nine lives, as the onion seven skins.