65 Proverbs about Needle
1. When a needle falls into a deep well, many people will look into the well, but few will be ready to go down after it.
2. A bar of iron continually ground becomes a needle.
3. Between a woman's "Yes" and "No" there is no room for the point of a needle.
4. Getting money is like digging with a needle. Spending it is like water soaking into the sand.
5. You are needlessly alarmed.
6. Every peddler praises his own needles.
7. The thief proceeds from a needle to gold, and from gold to the gallows.
8. Needle and thread are half clothing.
9. Evil enters like a needle and spreads like an oak tree.
10. Every pedlar praises his own needles.