541 Proverbs about Need
1. A poor person isn't he who has little, but he who needs a lot.
2. Advice is least heeded when most needed.
3. Gossip needs no carriage.
4. If you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.
5. If you have a good friend, you don't need a mirror.
6. When a needle falls into a deep well, many people will look into the well, but few will be ready to go down after it.
7. A dose of adversity is often as needful as a dose of medicine.
8. A bar of iron continually ground becomes a needle.
9. A man need never revenge himself; the body of his enemy will be brought to his own door.
10. Clumsy birds have need of early flight.