57 Proverbs about Mountains
1. The mountains are never so far apart but the animals find one another.
2. Rivers and mountains may change; human nature, never.
3. Small ills are the fountains of most of our groans. Men trip not on mountains, they stumble on stones.
4. You must scale the mountains if you would view the plain.
5. To rule the mountains is to rule the river.
6. Two men may meet, but never two mountains.
7. Poor men take to the sea, the rich to the mountains.
8. Friends may meet, but mountains never greet.
9. The mountains are in labour, and bring forth a mouse.
10. Mountains never unite.