22 Proverbs about Mothers / Page 2
11. Heaven is at the feet of mothers.
12. To drunken mothers-in-law give full jugs.
13. A rich child often sits in a poor mothers lap.
14. God could not be everywhere and therefore He made mothers.
15. Mothers-in-law are fine so long as they are deaf and blind.
16. God couldn't be everywhere, so he created mothers.
17. When the grandmothers speak, the earth will be healed.
18. Since god could not be everywhere, he created mothers.
19. Brides and mothers-in-law are like dogs and monkeys.
20. At someone's funeral we weep for our own mothers and fathers.