295 Proverbs about Most
1. Advice is least heeded when most needed.
2. He is most cheated who cheats himself.
3. He that promises most will perform least.
4. The most dangerous food is a wedding cake.
5. Zeal is fit only for wise men but is found mostly in fools.
6. Arrogance is a weed that grows mostly on a dunghill.
7. The wound that bleedeth inwardly is the most dangerous.
8. Devil take the hindmost.
9. Small ills are the fountains of most of our groans. Men trip not on mountains, they stumble on stones.
10. A thorn comes into the world point foremost.