125 Proverbs about Morning
1. Never rely on the glory of the morning nor the smiles of your mother-in-law.
2. The foolish man lies awake all night Thinking of his many problems; When the morning comes he is worn out And his trouble is just as it was.
3. For age and want save while you may, no morning sun lasts a whole day.
4. A glaring sunny morning, a woman that talks Latin, and a child reared on wine, never come to a good end.
5. It is in vain for a man to rise early who has the repute of lying in bed all the morning.
6. The fox that sleeps in the morning has not his tongue feathered.
7. Cheese is gold in the morning, silver at noon, and lead at night.
8. He who has good neighbours, gets a good morning.
9. Nothing bolder than the miller's shirt, that every morning collars a thief.
10. Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky at morning, sailors take warning.