121 Proverbs about Monkey
1. The day the monkey is destined to die, all the trees get slippery.
2. By trying often, the monkey learns to jump from the tree.
3. If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
4. Kill a chicken before a monkey.
5. Kill the chicken to frighten the monkey.
6. The old monkey gets the apple.
7. To do like the monkey, get the chesnuts out of the fire with the cat's paw.
8. The higher a monkey climbs, the more he shows his behind.
9. The higher the monkey goes the more he shows his tail.
10. Women in state affairs are like monkeys in glass-houses.