539 Proverbs about Money
1. Put your money where your mouth is.
2. Talk is cheap but it takes money to buy whiskey.
3. One coin in the money-box makes more noise than when it is full.
4. He that has no money might as well be buried in a rice tub with his mouth sewn up.
5. Losing comes of winning money.
6. Rich men accumulate money; the poor accumulate years.
7. Those who despise money will eventually sponge on their friends.
8. With money one may command devils; without it, one cannot even summon a man.
9. Making money selling manure is better than losing money selling musk.
10. Do not lend your money to a great man.