9 Proverbs about Missed
1. Because we focused on the snake, we missed the scorpion.
2. A slice off a cut loaf isn't missed.
3. Women are supernumerary when present, and missed when absent.
4. A loss not missed by your neighbor is not a real loss.
5. The bird that remembers its flockmates, never missed the way.
6. A lizard that fell from the top of a tree wastes its time looking back to where it fell from; if there was anything good the lizard deserved, it could not have missed it while it was there on top of the tree.
7. The arrow that missed the head of its target will never hit the tail.
8. Who is late and not missed, mustn't call himself missing.
9. He is an ill husband who is not missed.