144 Proverbs about Milk
1. A quarrel is like buttermilk, the more you stir it, the more sour it grows.
2. Don't cry over spilt milk.
3. Do not try to cook the goat's young in the goat's milk.
4. A cow from afar gives plenty of milk.
5. Why buy a cow if you can get the milk for free.
6. Why buy a cow when milk is so cheap?
7. Black cows give white milk.
8. Good wine is milk for the aged.
9. He goes about it like a cat round hot milk.
10. It is too much to expect of a cat that she should sit by the milk and not lap it.