26 Proverbs about Merry
1. A cherry year, a merry year; a plum year, a dumb year.
2. Better the cottage where one is merry than the palace where one weeps.
3. The best doctors are Dr. Diet, Dr, Quiet, and Dr. Merryman.
4. A merry life forgets father and mother.
5. Children and fools have merry lives.
6. It is merry in hall when beards wag all.
7. Some sing who are not merry.
8. The best physicians are Dr. Diet, Dr. Quiet, and Dr. Merryman.
9. A merry companion on the road is as good as a nag.
10. Be merry, Shrovetide, for to-morrow thou wilt be ashes.