27 Proverbs about Mended
1. Can a burst dam be mended with toothpicks?
2. A gentlemen of Beauce who stays in bed till his breeches are mended.
3. There is nothing so well done but may be mended.
4. He is lucky who forgets what cannot be mended.
5. Criminals are punished, that others may be amended.
6. A mended lid to a cracked pan.
7. What's done can't be mended.
8. Confessed faults are half mended.
9. A true gentleman would rather have his clothes torn than mended.
10. Evil is soon done, but slowly mended.