101 Proverbs about Meet
1. A thousand cups of wine do not suffice when true friends meet, but half a sentence is too much when there is no meeting of minds.
2. Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you.
3. The hasty and the tardy meet at the ferry.
4. Dangerous enemies will meet again in narrow streets.
5. To meet an old friend in a distant country is like the delight of rain after a long drought.
6. Great wits meet.
7. One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
8. Two men may meet, but never two mountains.
9. When Greek meets Greek, then comes the tug of war.
10. You often meet your fate on the road you take to avoid it.