790 Proverbs about Makes
1. A good son makes a good husband.
2. A lady is a woman who makes it easy for a man to be a gentleman.
3. Bricks and mortar make a house, but the laughter of children makes a home.
4. Dreams are wishes your heart makes.
5. Praise makes a bad man worse.
6. A little and a little, collected together, becomes a great deal; the heap in the barn consists of single grains, and drop and drop makes an inundation.
7. A little debt makes a debtor, a great one an enemy.
8. One coin in the money-box makes more noise than when it is full.
9. Trust makes way for treachery.
10. Seek counsel of him who makes you weep, and not of him who makes you laugh.