78 Proverbs about Lying / Page 8
71. In Morocco never be surprised. If you see a donkey flying, just say Allah is capable of anything.
72. A lying tongue had bereft him of life, and all without reason of right.
73. One is better off seated than standing. lying than seated, asleep than awake, and dead than alive.
74. Who eats lying on his side will commit ten sins, who eats lying on his back will commit seven sins.
75. Better to be poor and honest than to be rich and lying.
76. Lying rides upon debt's back.
77. You can't keep the birds from flying over your head, but you can keep them from building a nest in your hair.
78. A flying moth throws itself into a fire.