201 Estonian Proverbs
- 1. A debt is always new.
- 2. A dog who is called for, an honest man goes himself.
- 3. A girl who cannot patch man's trousers in between the legs, must not marry at all, because what use does a man have of such a stupid wife.
- 4. A girl without a needle is like a cat without a claw.
- 5. A good deed bears interest.
- 6. A good deed is written on snow.
- 7. A man is who knows to marry a woman and buy a horse.
- 8. A man who gets, a bitch who lets.
- 9. A man who has learned much is rich.
- 10. A much-used plow shines; stagnant waters stink.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|