490 Proverbs about Lose
1. Close, but no cigar.
2. Don't close the barn door after the horse runs away.
3. The hasty angler loses the fish.
4. He who peeps at the neighbor's window may chance to lose his eyes.
5. Those who lose dreaming are lost.
6. A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood.
7. Deviate an inch, lose a thousand miles.
8. Look for a thing until you find it and you'll not lose your labor.
9. Love is blind, friendship closes its eyes.
10. The man will surely fail, who dares delay, And lose to-morrow that has lost to-day.