534 Proverbs about Life
1. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
2. A wise man's day is worth a fool's life.
3. Four things come not back -- the spoken word, the sped arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.
4. When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
5. May your life be like a wildflower, growing freely in the beauty and joy of each day.
6. A word out of season may mar a whole lifetime.
7. If you want to be happy for a year, plant a garden; if you want to be happy for life, plant a tree.
8. By the yard, life is hard. By the inch, it's a cinch.
9. Variety is the spice of life.
10. A sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to our steps as we walk the tightrope of life.