34 Proverbs about Lice / Page 2
11. The accomplice is as bad as the thief.
12. It is not the surplice that makes parson or clerk.
13. There's many a knave concealed under a surplice.
14. Starved lice bite the hardest.
15. You never miss a slice from a cut loaf.
16. Liberty has no crueler enemy than license.
17. A beard signifies lice, not brains.
18. As long as there are lice in the seams of the garment there must be bloodstains on the fingernails.
19. Every bed has lice.
20. Women's tears are fountains of malice.