41 Proverbs about Length / Page 2
11. A bow long bent at length waxeth weak.
12. Length begets loathing.
13. A hare is like an ass in the length of its ears, yet it is not its son.
14. Every one stretches his legs according to the length of his coverlet.
15. Every one stretches his legs according to the length of his coverlet.
16. Only stretch your foot to the length of your blanket.
17. When the snake is in the house, one need not discuss the matter at length.
18. To be able to curse once a day improves happiness and lengthens life.
19. What orators lack in depth, they make up for in length.
20. A threat does not lengthen your sword.