99 Proverbs about Legs / Page 10
91. Men do not limp while their legs are the same length.
92. Strong legs are needed to carry good days.
93. Lies have short legs.
94. Wriggling hands like young bride's legs.
95. A lie has no legs, but scandalous wings.
96. Break the legs o' an evil custom.
97. A girl who cannot patch man's trousers in between the legs, must not marry at all, because what use does a man have of such a stupid wife.
98. Bad legs and ill wives should stay at hame.
99. Add legs to the snake one has just painted.