124 Proverbs about Left / Page 12
111. A woman without teeth shall be left to the lions.
112. If left on one side it will burn.
113. There was never enough where naething was left.
114. Ye'll find him where you left him.
115. Who is late will be left without.
116. Allah gives dried beans to eat to him who has no teeth left.
117. To dead men and absent there are no friends left.
118. Industry is fortune's right hand and frugality her left.
119. It is better to pay and have a little left than to have much and be always in debt.
120. The man who loves to argue is left without friends.