75 Proverbs about Lasts
1. For age and want save while you may, no morning sun lasts a whole day.
2. What is learnt in the cradle lasts to the grave.
3. The longer the night lasts, the more our dreams will be.
4. The flawed pot lasts longest.
5. What is learned in the cradle lasts till the grave.
6. A fence lasts three years, a dog lasts three fences, a horse three dogs, and a man three horses.
7. Honesty lasts longest.
8. The more light a torch gives the shorter it lasts.
9. A scholar's ink lasts longer than a martyr's blood.
10. No wonder lasts more than three days.