10 Proverbs about Ladies
1. Far-fetched and dear-bought is good for ladies.
2. Desperate maladies require desperate remedies.
3. Strong folks have strong maladies.
4. Much meat, much maladies.
5. Folly is the most incurable of maladies.
6. "Ladies have ladies' whims." said crazy Ann, when she draggled her cloak in the gutter.
7. Far fetched and dear bought is meat for ladies.
8. Faint hearts never win fair ladies.
9. Far fought, and dear bought, is good for Ladies.
10. Ladies in slacks should not turn their backs.