264 Proverbs about Lack
1. Every man has one black patch, and some have two.
2. Death is a black camel that lies down at every door. Sooner or later you must ride the camel.
3. Death is a black camel which kneels at every man's gate.
4. The frying-pan says to the kettle, "Avaunt, black brows!"
5. The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice.
6. A fu purse never lacks freends.
7. A whitewashed crow soon shows black again.
8. Crows everywhere are equally black.
9. In every family's cooking pot is one black spot.
10. The black dog gets the food; the white dog gets the blame.