28 Proverbs about Knave
1. No man understands knavery better than the abbot who has been a monk.
2. Every one is glad to see a knave caught in his own trap.
3. Priestly knaves sweat hard at their meat, but never at work get into a heat.
4. For an honest man half his wits are enough; the whole is too little for a knave.
5. It is a bad thing to be a knave, but worse to be known for one.
6. With art and knavery we live through half the year; with knavery and art we live through the other.
7. Deceiving a deceiver is no knavery.
8. The hatred of knaves is to be preferred to their company.
9. When thieves fall out, their knaveries come to light.
10. One knavery is met by another.