10 Proverbs about Keen
1. None so keen at the hunting of wolves as the dog with wolf blood.
2. A fence between makes love more keen.
3. Too keen an edge does not cut, too fine a point does not pierce.
4. A fence makes love more keen.
5. He must have keen eyes that would know a maid at sight.
6. The executioner is a keen shaver.
7. Treat them mean, keep them keen.
8. When the laborer is praised, his cutlass begins to cut more keenly.
9. Having vision as sharp as a kite and hearing as keen as a rabbit.
10. A large eye does not mean keen vision.