86 Proverbs about Horses
1. If you can't ride two horses at once, you shouldn't be in the circus.
2. Never swap horses crossing a stream.
3. Four horses cannot overtake the tongue.
4. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
5. If you are going to steal horses, steal thoroughbreds.
6. Asses must not be tied up with horses.
7. Horses for courses.
8. Horses run after benefices and asses get them.
9. A fence lasts three years, a dog lasts three fences, a horse three dogs, and a man three horses.
10. Don't change horses in mid stream.